Work Permit Visa
- 1. Original passport (Current and old, if any)
- 2. Two white background photographs
- 3. Visa approval copy
- 4. E-wakala to be issued in the name of our agency: Faisal Tours and Travels, License Number: B-0256/DEL/PER/1000+/5/3359/92
- 5. Employment contract, attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, KSA
- 6. Medical report from Gamca approved medical centre.
- 7. Online Gamca receipt
(Additional requirement as per visa Job-title)
1. Degree - should match with Job-title, attested from HRD, MEA, Saudi Cultural Attache and Saudi Embassy - It is required for higher category Jobs
After getting HRD attestation, we can get the degree attested from MEA, Saudi Cultural Attache and Saudi Embassy attestation. Before we can submit documents to Saudi Cultural Attache- we have to get one verification letter from the concerned University form where the degree is issued.
Documents required for degree attestation from Saudi Cultural Attache and Saudi Embassy.
- 1. Original Degree with HRD Attestation
- 2. Original offer letter attested from Saudi Chamber of commerce
- 3. PAN/AADHAR card copy
- 4. All year Mark-sheet Copies
- 5. Candidate's Mobile No. & Email Id.
- 6. Passport Copy(Front & Back Page)
- 7. College Details where candidate studied (College Name, Email id, Phone No. & Address)
- 8. Photograph with white background.
- 9. Visa copy (Visa number and sponsor ID)
For medical test: The applicant has to register online on the GCC website. After getting the registration done, the applicant gets the registration receipt with details of medical Centre where he has to go for the medical test in the preferred city.
Pls. take following documents to GAMCA:
- 1. Original passport
- 07 white background photographs (Pls. take the attached photograph only as the same is uploaded on online-application)
- 3. Rs. 5,500 cash
- Passport Number
- MOFA Number
- Visa Number
- Visa Date
- Visa to be issued from
For generating the Mofa number, we need the visa details, passport copy and photograph copy of the applicant.